Being a reliable partner for more than 80 years, we are a leading supplier of bonding solutions to the wood-working industry.
Casco Adhesives offers expert technical knowledge in core application areas that combined with a strong customer collaboration model, generate innovative and specific bonding solutions to tackle the most challenging gluing conditions and hard-to-glue wood species.
We design solutions in construction boards, construction timber, doors, flooring, furniture, window scantlings, and panelboard application areas.
Our bonding solutions are based in:
- Non-added formaldehyde (NAF)
- Emulsion-polymer-isocyanate-based adhesives (EPI)
- Phenol-resorcinol-formaldehyde adhesives (PRF)
- Melamine urea formaldehyde adhesives (MUF/MF) meeting JAS
- D3 and D4 polyvinyl acetate adhesives (PVAc)
- Ultra-low-emitting formaldehyde (ULEF) adhesives, compliant with E1, ANSI, and CARB P2
- Polyurethane adhesives (PUR) and PUR fillers
- Sprayable contact adhesives
Our application know-how has a strong fundamental: Patented application technology integrated with our adhesive solutions. This approach will guarantee high performance and great post-sale support to your unique designed solution. Our application machines include both mixed-in and separate application techniques, as well as a great variety of accessories.