Our needs are constantly changing. To find out what they are, and how you can submit a proposal that helps us to address a current need, follow the procedure outline below:
- Click on current needs to see what we are looking for at this time.
- Read the short summary and click on a more detailed “request for solution” if you want to learn more.
- If you believe that you have a solution to meet one of the stated needs, please click on the “Reply Form” link.
- Read the terms and conditions that apply to your submission and confirm your agreement by checking the box. If you do not check the box to accept the terms and conditions in the reply form, you will not be able to submit your proposal.
- Complete the reply form and then click on Submit.
Our staff will receive the proposal and then channel it to the right people in our organization for an initial assessment. We will confirm to you that we have received the submission. If we require further information from you, we will let you know. At that point, we may wish to enter into an agreement for the purpose of protecting both your and our future interests.