Ambient storage buildings equipped with a heating system
If an organic peroxide storage building is equipped with a heating system, the following precautions must be observed:
- Heating systems should have a moderate capacity with a maximum surface temperature of 60°C.
- Electrical heating systems should be explosion proof.
- If warm air is used the stream should be directed away from the packages.
- A high temperature warning system should be installed in the storage room.
- To achieve a safe distance between the heater and the heater a fixed barrier should be installed.