Ready to apply and join the team?
If you have what it takes, apply now for the Fast Track Management Program.
Please note that this program is designed to bring new talent into AkzoNobel. If you are already employed by AkzoNobel, we have a different approach to helping you to develop your career. This means that you cannot apply for this particular program, however please talk to your Manager or HR Business Partner to discuss your career development.
The recruitment procedure is as follows:
- Step 1 : Send us your online application and CV
- Step 2 : Complete our online aptitude tests
- Step 3 : Take a competency-based interview
- Step 4 : Attend an Assessment Center.
Attendance is based on residence:
- China (Shanghai): March 15, 16 & 17 2016
- USA (Chicago): April 6 & 7 2016
- Rest of World (The Netherlands): 19, 20 & 21 April 2016
- Brazil (Sao Paulo): May 4 & 5 2016
Places are limited, so please apply as soon as possible.
Ready to apply?
Please select your current country or region of residence below to begin
Unfortunately it is no longer possible to apply for the FTMP recruitment cycle 2016. Information on the next FTMP recruitment cycle 2017 will be published soon.