Working together with our partners at KPMG and global innovators, startups, scale-ups, early stage tech companies and institutes, we’re going to change the world of paints and coatings. Join us and register for updates at letspaintthefuture.com
Five challenges, five opportunities
The five challenge areas we’re exploring in 2019 are:
- Smart application – How could your solution change or improve the way customers apply our products?
- Enhanced functionality – What exciting new functionality can your technology offer to make coatings cleaner, more responsive or adaptive?
- Circular solutions – How would your solution enable circular use of materials at any point in our value chain?
- Life science infusion – How can your solution, containing bio-active technology, help bring better performance or innovative features to our coatings?
- Predictable performance – How can we collect and augment data more innovatively to make predictions for real world surface performance more accurate?
Want to get involved?
This is your chance to use the vast knowledge and experience of AkzoNobel’s experts to grow and accelerate your startup solution – and change the world. In our collaborative ecosystem, we will explore joint development opportunities that benefit us both. The prize for the final winners is working with AkzoNobel in sustainable business opportunities.
The 2019 edition of Paint the Future will close to new submissions March 1, 2019. Join the community at letspaintthefuture.com