- AGM Presentation
- AGM Minutes (in Dutch)
- Voting Results 2010
- Press release: AkzoNobel shareholders approve dividend
- AGM 2010 Agenda
- Reappointments to the Supervisory Board
- Financial Statements 2009
- Amendment to Articles of Association
- Remuneration Policy
- AGM webcast (14.00 on April 28, 2010)
On 31 March 2010 the number of AkzoNobel common shares issued amounted to 233,196,190. Each share carries one vote. The 48 priority shares issued carry 9600 votes.
Addendum to the agenda
Addendum to the agenda for the General Meeting of Shareholders of Akzo Nobel N.V. held at the Hilton Hotel, Apollolaan 138, Amsterdam, the Netherlands , on Wednesday, April 28, 2010 starting at 2:00 p.m. (CET)
6. Amendments to the Remuneration Policy - Introduction of a claw back provision (voting point)
Point of clarification - The above does not detract from the authority of the Supervisory Board to apply the claw-back in the case a material amendment to the relevant financial data in the company's annual financial statements is made voluntarily by the company and it is reasonably likely that a restatement would otherwise be imposed by the AFM pursuant to the Dutch Act on the Supervision of Financial Reporting (Wet toezicht financiële verslaggeving) or by court order as provided for in article 2:447 of the Dutch Civil Code.