China, Jiangsu, Suzhou
Business unit: Finance Functions
AkzoNobel is a leading global paints and coatings company and a major producer of specialty chemicals, with leading market positions and brands in countries around the world. We operate in a number of important market segments ranging from buildings and infrastructure to transport, industrial and consumer goods. We’re also the sector leader in sustainability and are number one in the renowned Dow Jones Sustainability Index. In practical terms, that means our sustainable solutions are in your lives, and those of your friends and family, every day. We’re the people that make it possible for you to do what you need to do.
- Administer social insurance and commercial insurance programs enrolment, analyze and maintain benefits data update to ensure comply with government requirement and company benefits policy
- Own company-wide annual benefits review agenda, execute monthly/annual benefits’ related transactions, conduct gap analysis and central reporting to ensure benefits quality operations thru systems/transaction
- Maintain and adhere to quality controls throughout the Benefits Admin. process as defined by national regulatory and local/global standard
- Participate in various HR projects, work with Center of Expertise - Rewards and People service cross-team projects to support Benefits programs deployment via HRS platform
- Identify returning questions and/or opportunities for improvement on benefits admin. processes, techniques and systems and make a suggestion for continuous improvement
- Contribute to the transfer and retention of knowledge and information within and outside HR Services and keep Benefits related knowledge management up-to-date.
December 31, 2099
Full time/part time
Job requirements/Candidate profile
- Human Resource Management Major and related, with bachelor degree or above.
- Around 5 years relevant HR C&B working experience in big multinational company or SSC.
- Fluently verbal English, and good business English writing..
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Application and HR related technology, including payroll system, employees master data system and others.
- A graduate ideally with a further professional qualification (e.g. accounting, HR);
- Strong data management & analytical skills, attention to detail and zero-defect, ability to work under pressure
- Solid Benefit/payroll system/process/practice experience (including payroll system experience) in large multinational company and/or Shared Service Center
- Familiar with national & local labour related laws, as well as company HR policies;
- Customer service experience and mature communication & interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, high sense of responsibility and personal integrity, fluent in English