China, Jiangsu, Suzhou
Business unit: Finance Functions
AkzoNobel is a leading global paints and coatings company and a major producer of specialty chemicals, with leading market positions and brands in countries around the world. We operate in a number of important market segments ranging from buildings and infrastructure to transport, industrial and consumer goods. We’re also the sector leader in sustainability and are number one in the renowned Dow Jones Sustainability Index. In practical terms, that means our sustainable solutions are in your lives, and those of your friends and family, every day. We’re the people that make it possible for you to do what you need to do.
- Maintain payroll processing schedules and related tasks/events, ensure effective transition and coordination of processing events between the People Services Centre and cross-BU/SBU HRBP teams
- Perform required tasks and validation steps to ensure production of timely and accurate employee payments, transfer of funds and delivery of appropriate reports and related files for BUs/SBUs
- Act as day-to-day liaison with HRBPs/Employees for payroll related processing events and system processing inquiries ensuring timely review and resolution of issues
- Ensure ADP performs payroll services at high quality which adhere to company policy, validate ADP meets required statutory obligations and company standardized process all the time
- Monitor and report on payroll performance metrics related to assigned activities/initiatives, participate in testing and validation as required for product updates and cyclical processing events including monthly, quarterly and annual base activities
- Maintain and adhere to quality controls throughout the payroll process and ensure it is aligned with global & China payroll process & standard
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement of work processes, techniques & systems and contribute to the best practice sharing within and across People Services teams and HRBP teams
- Participate in various HR projects and execute assigned project activities
December 31, 2099
Full time/part time
Job requirements/Candidate profile
- Human Resource Management Major and related, with bachelor degree or above.
- 4 ~ 6 years relevant HR payroll/C&B working experience in big multinational company or SSC
- Fluently verbal English and good business English writing. Standard mandarin degree is preferred.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Application and HR related technology, including payroll system, employees master data system and others.
- Solid payroll system/process/practice experience (including payroll system experience) in large multinational company and/or Shared Service Center
- Familiar with national & local labor related laws, as well as company HR policies;
- Attention to detail, strong data, analytical & pressure-management skills
- Customer service experience and mature communication & interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, high sense of responsibility and personal integrity, fluent in English