China, Shanghai, Shanghai
Business unit: PPC Performance Chemicals
Industries worldwide rely on our essential chemistry in the manufacture of everyday products such as paper, plastics, building materials, and personal care items. Building on the dedication of our employees and our shared commitment to safety, sustainability, and open innovation, we have established a world-class business and built strong partnerships with our customers. We operate in over 80 countries around the world and our portfolio of industry leading brands includes Eka, Dissolvine, Trigonox, and Berol.
• To develop sales of Expancel microspheres in South China by driving the distributors, developing global accounts based in the territory, and achieve assigned sales goals in the geographical area in accordance with the regional marketing and sales plans.
• To get BI about new applications, about market of core applications and about competitors activities in the territory to support regional (and global) strategic planning.
• To work proactively with customers, look after competitor activities and ensure sale objectives are met within organization strategy.
• To develop and follow up new application in the market, find more prospects through marketing activities and manage the business channel to develop the prospects.
• Provide the customers with required technical information, ensure handling of compliances.
• Instruct Sales Support for sample arrangement and follow up the tests presenting prospect pipeline report.
• Handle the paper work, technical documentation with regard to local requirements and translation.
• Take part in exhibitions and conferences.
• To operate CRM system.
• Sales forecasting and report to S&OP system.
• Follow-up of customer payments.
• Comply with AkzoNobel Safety and Code of Conduct standards.
• Responsibility for quality of own work “The job holder is responsible to observe in his/ her work The Golden Principle: Stop work if conditions or behavior are unsafe.”
December 31, 2099
PPC Performance Chemicals
Full time/part time
Job requirements/Candidate profile
• University or Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in chemical engineering or chemistry
• Good techno-commercial knowledge
• Technical and Sales experience in chemical industry over 3-4 years is preferred
• Strong commercial awareness and business acumen
• Collaborative cross-functional team player
• Ability to work in a global, matrix, and multicultural environment.
• Positive, resilient, growth-minded, result – driven
• Ability to regularly travel in the territory
• Strong with both independent work and team spirit
• Fluent in English both verbal and written
• High command of integrity and compliance
• Good knowledge in using Microsoft Office