China, Jaingsu, Suzhou_Hong Xi Road
Business unit: Integrated Supply Chain
AkzoNobel is a leading global paints and coatings company and a major producer of specialty chemicals, with leading market positions and brands in countries around the world. We operate in a number of important market segments ranging from buildings and infrastructure to transport, industrial and consumer goods. We’re also the sector leader in sustainability and are number one in the renowned Dow Jones Sustainability Index. In practical terms, that means our sustainable solutions are in your lives, and those of your friends and family, every day. We’re the people that make it possible for you to do what you need to do.
1. HSE policy - Keep up with in- and external developments, (co)develop HSE policies and objectives for the assigned focus area, and contribute to the development of the overall AkzoNobel HSE ambitions.
2. Advice - Act as internal consultant, formulate and present possible solution directions for non-standard HSE-questions not captured in procedures.
3. HSE policy implementation - Keep up with in- and external developments, (co)develop an operational implementation plan for the assigned focus area and support line management in execution hereof.
4. Optimization - Identify and evaluate HSE and risk issues and opportunities for HSE improvement, make suggestions for improvement and stimulate and support the organization in implementation hereof.
5. Projects - Define, plan, manage and co-ordinate assigned (portfolio of) projects and ensure execution and
7. HSE systems and reporting - Develop, manage, implement and maintain HSE management systems and
8. ensure the registration of HSE related activities.
9. Stakeholder management - Build and maintain a network with in- and external HSE professionals and ensure
10. transfer of HSE knowledge, requirements and best practices within the company.
11. Knowledge management - Keep up with internal and external developments and ensure development, transfer and retention of HSE knowledge and best practices as well as ensure functional excellence.
12. Continuous Improvement - Participates in CI / ALPS projects with a focus on HSE&S.
December 31, 2099
Suzhou_Hong Xi Road
Integrated Supply Chain
Health, Safety & Environment
Full time/part time
Job requirements/Candidate profile
1. University degree or above preferably in HSE or Engineering discipline
2. Minimum 5 years or above work experience in chemical industry on HSE
3. Good communication skill
4. Can work under pressure
5. Proficiency in computer skills
6. Good written and spoken English, CET-6 certified is preferred
7. China Certificated Safety Engineer is a must.