China, Shanghai, Shanghai
Business unit: Decorative Paints North Asia
AkzoNobel is a leading global paints and coatings company and a major producer of specialty chemicals, with leading market positions and brands in countries around the world. We operate in a number of important market segments ranging from buildings and infrastructure to transport, industrial and consumer goods. We’re also the sector leader in sustainability and are number one in the renowned Dow Jones Sustainability Index. In practical terms, that means our sustainable solutions are in your lives, and those of your friends and family, every day. We’re the people that make it possible for you to do what you need to do.
- Achieve the sales target in JD retail channel. (Both sell in and sell out)
- Well use the investment , contribute a better P&L.
- Cross function cooperation: Internal communicate with EC marketing, deco Marketing, finance, and supply chain , external communicate with distributor and buyer.
- Establish relationship with distributors and follow up all daily operations issues.
December 31, 2099
Decorative Paints North Asia
Full time/part time
Job requirements/Candidate profile
- Good communication skills.
- Good at dealing with complex situation and problems.
- Negotiation and presentation skills.
- Good command of computer skill in Excel.
- Mobility: willing to go travel on a certain frequency.
- Understand JD model, know how we can leverage this channel.
- Work with JD customer and distributor to maximize the business to achieve the sales target.
- Bachelor degree.
- Key account Sales or E-commerce platform background is preferred.
- At least 3 years of experience on KA operation, or 2 years of experience on EC.