Netherlands, North Holland, Amsterdam
Business unit: Decorative Paints Europe & Africa
AkzoNobel is a leading global paints and coatings company and a major producer of specialty chemicals, with leading market positions and brands in countries around the world. We operate in a number of important market segments ranging from buildings and infrastructure to transport, industrial and consumer goods. We’re also the sector leader in sustainability and are number one in the renowned Dow Jones Sustainability Index. In practical terms, that means our sustainable solutions are in your lives, and those of your friends and family, every day. We’re the people that make it possible for you to do what you need to do.
Management Assistant Global Marketing Paints
For the Global Marketing & European Head Quarters team in Paints we are searching for an experienced Management Assistant.
AkzoNobel Deco is a Global Business across Europe, Asia and South America with organizations in around 45 countries; producing, distributing, marketing and selling decorative paints.
This role supports the Global Marketing Leadership team and reports into the Global Marketing Director Professional & Pre Deco.
The role involves regular contact with third parties (as well as at all levels within the organization) and therefore excellent communication skills are required.
Key Objectives / Principal Accountabilities
- Calendar and agenda Management for Global Marketing team
- Processing of email, regular mail and other (international) correspondence
- Preparation of meetings (process and if requested content, monitoring action points)
- Organize Marketing meetings and conference calls, preparation of key materials and circulation of actions.
- Make travel arrangements and secure official travel procedures (visa support for all team members)
- Make/adjust Word documents, Excel, PowerPoint presentations
- Create overviews for Management team from our different systems
- Draw up/process expense reports
- Process invoices & PO’s (for all team members with clear guidance on codes for team)
- Educate, train team with the right administrative tools (travel, expense, PDD)
- Act as the key contact between the Team, third party providers and Country Contacts (Deco Europe and beyond).
September 30, 2018
Decorative Paints Europe & Africa
Full time/part time
Job requirements/Candidate profile
Job requirements / Candidate profile
- 5+ years of experience as Management Assistant in supporting executives in an international management team,
- Highly organized with the ability to plan according to priority and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Good communication and can build trust and confidence
- Multi-country experience and fluent in English.
- Understanding and sensitivity to different cultural behaviours
- Familiar with Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
- Proactive, Accurate and precise
- Eager to learn and self- starter
Only online applications will be accepted, please go to the vacancy section on www.akzonobel.nl/careers, reference 180003WU or use the ‘apply’ link.