China, Shanghai, Shanghai
Business unit: RD Technical
AkzoNobel is a leading global paints and coatings company and a major producer of specialty chemicals, with leading market positions and brands in countries around the world. We operate in a number of important market segments ranging from buildings and infrastructure to transport, industrial and consumer goods. We’re also the sector leader in sustainability and are number one in the renowned Dow Jones Sustainability Index. In practical terms, that means our sustainable solutions are in your lives, and those of your friends and family, every day. We’re the people that make it possible for you to do what you need to do.
- To implement all relevant projects assigned by the line manager from the yearly Technical Department Objective in accordance with AkzoNobel HSE&S and Product Stewardship requirements.
- C onduct all relevant projects assigned by the P roduct De velopment M anager from the yearly Technical Department Objective
- Support to d evelop new product upon r equirement from Marketing department with active, innovative thinking
- L earn to improve the product performance via reformulation & upgrade continuously
- Support product development manager to work with Purchasing and Supply Chain team to initiate and complete all relevant value creation projects
- E stablish all the necessary information for d ecorative products to comply with AkzoNobel p roduct s tewardship objectives
- C arry out all work in the t echnical p lan in accordance with AkzoNobel HSE requirements, eg daily housekeeping and raw materials & samples storage
- L iaise with the appropriate Government Bureau and authorities for information & to ensure all paints products are certified under the appropriate standards eg GB standard to allow their sale and distribution in China
- P ractices d epartment ISO9000, ISO14001, HSE and Product Stewardship procedures
December 31, 2099
Full time/part time
Job requirements/Candidate profile
- Good communication skill and teamwork players are required for this position.
- Basic computer operating knowledge such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint is required.
- Good ownership and responsibility.
- Hard working, positive attitude and self-motivation.
- Fluent English is preferred.
- Good analysis and problem solving ability are preferred.