China, Guangdong, Guangzhou_Shiying_Rd
Business unit: Integrated Supply Chain
AkzoNobel is a leading global paints and coatings company and a major producer of specialty chemicals, with leading market positions and brands in countries around the world. We operate in a number of important market segments ranging from buildings and infrastructure to transport, industrial and consumer goods. We’re also the sector leader in sustainability and are number one in the renowned Dow Jones Sustainability Index. In practical terms, that means our sustainable solutions are in your lives, and those of your friends and family, every day. We’re the people that make it possible for you to do what you need to do.
- Be responsible for SHE performance of production line. Conduct SHE observation and provide daily supervision to ensure compliance of corporate and departmental SHE regulation and procedures and aim for zero incidents at the production line.
- Responsible to provide first aid and arrange related activities in case of incidents. Arranges evacuation according to SHE procedure in events of emergency. Records and reports any SSHE incidents happenedat the production line.
- Daily checks key equipment to ensure that they are properly used by operators and in good condition. Labels and isolates breakdown equipment or those with fault machine guarding to ensure abnormal equipment are not used at shifts. Reports equipment abnormality and follows up related corrective actions.
- Cooperate with engineering department to conduct the AM & PM at auto equipment to improve equipment reliability.
- Communicates shift team members with changes or events relating to daily operation. Works with team leaders to ensure key initiatives, SHE and operational changes are well implemented among shifts.
- Acts as coordinator to seek cross-functional support in case of material shortage, quality issues, and other drawbacks to maintaining smooth production. Balances and optimizes resources among the teams to ensure production plan on-time execution and smooth shift alternation in unique high standard as well.
- Proactively acts as a feedback-seeker to rest assure suggestions, ideas, opinions from staffs can be aware by the teams and effectively replied so as to build supportive and problem-solving relationship across the teams.
- Be responsible for the production material control including the usage of RM, Semi product and the product label in the production process to avoid the non- operational loss and stolen of the RM, Semi Product, product labels and F/G in production locations. Report any loss of the goods/material in the workshop within the permitted time frame and take the leadership on investigation and preventive action design and follow up for the material loss.
December 31, 2099
Integrated Supply Chain
Full time/part time
Job requirements/Candidate profile
- College degree or above majored in chemical, engineering or other science field.
- At least 3 years working experiences in manufacturing plant (chemical plant experience is preferable).
- Adequate shop-floor management skills, basic engineering knowledge, strong logical trouble shooting capability.
- Good knowledge & skills on HSE&S, people management and ISO system. Have basic knowledge and experiences on MOC, PTW, JSA, chemical process safety, etc.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Good English written, familiar with Micro Office.
- Lean, 6 Sigma or TPM/AM knowledge & experience is a plus.