India, Maharashtra, Mumbai
Business unit: Industrial Coatings
AkzoNobel is a leading global paints and coatings company and a major producer of specialty chemicals, with leading market positions and brands in countries around the world. We operate in a number of important market segments ranging from buildings and infrastructure to transport, industrial and consumer goods. We’re also the sector leader in sustainability and are number one in the renowned Dow Jones Sustainability Index. In practical terms, that means our sustainable solutions are in your lives, and those of your friends and family, every day. We’re the people that make it possible for you to do what you need to do.
1. Networking with key Consultants , EPC’S ,Engineering Houses architects, influencers to get our products approved and specified – 50%
2. Working across all Stakeholders of Different Market Segments such as Power , Oil and Gas , Infrastructure-20 % ,
3. New business development through Project tracking in the construction chemicals Market Segment (touch basing with all stakeholders in the project chain right from Owners/ end users, architects/ consultants to Contractors/ fabricators)- 30%.
4. Look for new opportunities to develop new customers, channel partners & grow our business in construction chemicals segment.
5. Network with architects & consultants on regular basis.
6. Attend business trade exhibitions & conferences to establish new contacts.
7. Prepare techno- commercial offers for customers requiring quotes at bidding or procurement stage.
8. Prepare & submit all internal reports on time
9. Key Customer Presentations
10. To work for Akzo Nobel Product approvals at key customer places.
September 09, 2018
Full time/part time