India, Karnataka, Bangalore
Business unit: Decorative Paints South Asia & ME
AkzoNobel is a leading global paints and coatings company and a major producer of specialty chemicals, with leading market positions and brands in countries around the world. We operate in a number of important market segments ranging from buildings and infrastructure to transport, industrial and consumer goods. We’re also the sector leader in sustainability and are number one in the renowned Dow Jones Sustainability Index. In practical terms, that means our sustainable solutions are in your lives, and those of your friends and family, every day. We’re the people that make it possible for you to do what you need to do.
- Formulate product-wise monthly sales and collection plans for his area and motivate his team to deliver plans within specified discount and credit norms
- Maintain and nourish strategic relationship with key channel partners for greater stock uptake and to garner market intelligence.
- Implement Town/cluster specific demand Generation activities to enhance brand preference among influencers/consumers as also implement National / Regional DG Initiatives.
- Adhere to the laid down sales processes in respect of :
- Inviolable Controls
- PDR (Plan -do-review)
- PJP (Permanent Journey Plans)
- DSR (Daily Sales Reports)
- Sales Forecast
To ensure standardization of processes for effective sales strategy execution
- Implement town/cluster level channel strategy to deliver the desired channel architecture and channel health
- Drive timely completion of Performance Management exercise and identify the training and development needs of the team.
September 09, 2018
Decorative Paints South Asia & ME
Full time/part time
Job requirements/Candidate profile
· MBA from a premier B-school (e.g. IIM, XLRI, FMS, MDI, XIMB, Symbiosis in India): 2006-2010 Batch
- Should have 1-4 years of experience from industries like Paints, FMCG, Consumer Durables, Building material, Lubes etc