India, Karnataka, Bangalore
Business unit: Finance Functions
AkzoNobel is a leading global paints and coatings company and a major producer of specialty chemicals, with leading market positions and brands in countries around the world. We operate in a number of important market segments ranging from buildings and infrastructure to transport, industrial and consumer goods. We’re also the sector leader in sustainability and are number one in the renowned Dow Jones Sustainability Index. In practical terms, that means our sustainable solutions are in your lives, and those of your friends and family, every day. We’re the people that make it possible for you to do what you need to do.
- Manages the end to end recruitment delivery of allocated vacancies in the business
- Good experience in Sales /Support Research & ISC hiring’s.
- Carries out initial screening and the first interview of shortlisted candidates as required for the vacancies allocated;
- Tracks agreed global and local Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) for own area of responsibility to provide timely and accurate reports to the relevant stakeholders (like Business Heads, Function Head amongst others);
- Works on measures to improve performance;
- Proactively has talent pipelines built internally and externally through the use of e-recruitment (ATS) and social media platforms such as LinkedIn;
- Promotes AkzoNobel’ s Employer Branding Proposition across area of responsibility in order to achieve our employer of choice objectives;
- Manages the day to day relationships with 3rd party suppliers (recruitment advertising partner, agencies);
- Provides appropriate training and support to hiring managers to ensure they are competent & skilled in recruiting in line with AkzoNobel processes, best practices and local law;
- Proactively looks to drive efficiency of process and reduce associated costs;
- Advises and partners with hiring managers on the most suitable route to attracting and selecting candidates and deliver the agreed solution by self;
- Work independently to manage the end-to-end recruitment delivery of the allocated positions to self;
- Work with some guidance from Senior Talent Resourcing Partner and People Services Manager in strategic work
September 09, 2018
Full time/part time
Job requirements/Candidate profile
- Post-graduation in management, specializing in Human Resources;
- Minimum 6 years in HR with preferably in recruitment; preferably in manufacturing setup.
- Stakeholder Management / Vendor Management/ Multitasking and provide regular data sheet to HM& Stakeholders.
- Proven experience of delivering successful, best practices, end to end recruitment campaigns within specified deadlines up-to senior management;
- Experience of working with e-recruitment (ATS) and social media platforms such as LinkedIn;
- Experience in building, managing and engaging talent pipelines;
- Experience in using analytics as a tool for monitoring performance
- Experience in project management.