Business unit: Industrial Coatings
AkzoNobel is a leading global paints and coatings company and a major producer of specialty chemicals, with leading market positions and brands in countries around the world. We operate in a number of important market segments ranging from buildings and infrastructure to transport, industrial and consumer goods. We’re also the sector leader in sustainability and are number one in the renowned Dow Jones Sustainability Index. In practical terms, that means our sustainable solutions are in your lives, and those of your friends and family, every day. We’re the people that make it possible for you to do what you need to do.
1. Deliver sales targets for the assigned geography and ensure the system for tracking the local institutional buyers (both local projects and local accounts) is implemented.
2. Build a database of architects and contractors to ensure the implementation of the promotional programs for this segment in order to improve the saliency of Dulux brands
3. To implement reporting and monitoring systems for tracking sales-force productivity and effectiveness of the Sales Process
4. To identify accounts which can be developed as Direct National Accounts, understand their needs and buying process and Implement the "key account" and “Customer Relationship Mgt." programs for them
5. Identifying new product site opportunities ensuring the training programs are delivered to the contractors in skilled application of the new products and ensure that sales targets are achieved for these products.
6. To ensure total compliance to the agreed pricing, credit ,channel policies and service level metrices.
August 24, 2018
Full time/part time