India, Karnataka, Bangalore
Business unit: Industrial Coatings
AkzoNobel is a leading global paints and coatings company and a major producer of specialty chemicals, with leading market positions and brands in countries around the world. We operate in a number of important market segments ranging from buildings and infrastructure to transport, industrial and consumer goods. We’re also the sector leader in sustainability and are number one in the renowned Dow Jones Sustainability Index. In practical terms, that means our sustainable solutions are in your lives, and those of your friends and family, every day. We’re the people that make it possible for you to do what you need to do.
Key Objectives/Principal Accountabilities
- Deliver value and volume as per AOP of the territory.
- Ensure adherence to Akzo Nobel key processes, Credit management
- New Account Addition and Retention
- Price implementation
- Forecasting as per IBP & Overdue management
- Ensuring Target sign off and delivery through dealers
Skills/Knowledge and Qualification
- Understanding of OEM dealer business.
- Ability to influence without authority
- Understanding of Refinish business is an advantage but not essential
August 24, 2018
Full time/part time