China, Shanghai, Shanghai
Business unit: Industrial Coatings
AkzoNobel is a leading global paints and coatings company and a major producer of specialty chemicals, with leading market positions and brands in countries around the world. We operate in a number of important market segments ranging from buildings and infrastructure to transport, industrial and consumer goods. We’re also the sector leader in sustainability and are number one in the renowned Dow Jones Sustainability Index. In practical terms, that means our sustainable solutions are in your lives, and those of your friends and family, every day. We’re the people that make it possible for you to do what you need to do.
- Communicate with Demand and Purchasing to confirm and prioritize demand,
- make sure to fulfill the order with lowest cost and inventory
- Monthly/weekly/daily production plan; Yearly/Monthly capacity plan;
- Shortage review and feedback; rework plan and execution
- One of the key owner of S-OTIF/Inventory/Slob
December 31, 2099
Full time/part time
Job requirements/Candidate profile
- College or university graduated in business related disciplines.
- Solid production or material planning experience.
- APICS certification (CPIM) is preferred.
- Good communication and problem-sloving skills.