China, Jiangsu, Suzhou
Business unit: Finance Functions
AkzoNobel is a leading global paints and coatings company and a major producer of specialty chemicals, with leading market positions and brands in countries around the world. We operate in a number of important market segments ranging from buildings and infrastructure to transport, industrial and consumer goods. We’re also the sector leader in sustainability and are number one in the renowned Dow Jones Sustainability Index. In practical terms, that means our sustainable solutions are in your lives, and those of your friends and family, every day. We’re the people that make it possible for you to do what you need to do.
- Take, investigate and resolve second line requests from employee on boarding, promotion and demotion process, pay rate change, allowance change, employment change, transfer and relocation, expatriation process, involuntary separation, retirement and voluntary separation in line with turn-around time SLA’s.
- Executes more complex HR assigned tasks and activities with high efficiency and quality following the company and business rules, regulations, policies and/or instructions
- Identify returning questions and/or opportunities for improvement on work processes, techniques and systems and implements continuous improvements of provided service through analytical KPI-based approach
- Escalate cases as appropriate to Centers of Expertise.
- Contribute to the transfer and retention of knowledge and information within and outside HR Services and keep HRS knowledge management system up-to-date.
- Participate in various HR projects and execute assigned project activities.
December 31, 2099
Full time/part time
Job requirements/Candidate profile
- Management Major and related, with bachelor degree or above.
- 4 ~ 5years relevant HR working experience
- Fluently verbal English and good business English writing. Standard mandarin degree is preferred.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Application and HR related technology, including payroll system, employees master data system and others.
- In-depth knowledge of all working and system processes within the HR services organization;
- Familiar with national & local labor related laws, as well as company HR policies;
- HR generalist know-how, strong process management skills and good follow-up skill;
- Strong data sense and attention to details, good analytical and problem solving skill;
- Pursuit for operational excellence, mature communication and interpersonal skills