China, Shanghai, Shanghai_Eco City
Business unit: Procurement
Industries worldwide rely on our essential chemistry in the manufacture of everyday products such as paper, plastics, building materials, and personal care items. Building on the dedication of our employees and our shared commitment to safety, sustainability, and open innovation, we have established a world-class business and built strong partnerships with our customers. We operate in over 80 countries around the world and our portfolio of industry leading brands includes Eka, Dissolvine, Trigonox, and Berol.
· Respnsible for the spend under direct responsibility;
· Share in BU Cost saving target Global Program;
· Responsible for the key RMs handled sourcing strategy with execution and improvement;
· Responsible for supply security with risk mitigation target;
· Lead the relevant contract negotiations or regular purchasing negotiations to optimize the offer proposal including price, supply capability, payment term, delivery, etc;
· Maintain regular supplier relationship and develop the appropriate partnership with strategic suppliers with regular supplier visit/connection and supplier support visit.
· Across region purchasing activity support and engage the global stragety/category approach/implementation.
· Timely update the requested reports including global RMs index (monthly base), procurement monthly report, supplier meeting/visit reports, ANT (monthly base), SSM and others.
December 31, 2099
Full time/part time
Job requirements/Candidate profile
· Working Experience: minimum 6 years (8 years preferred) relevant procurement experiences within multinational companies in chemical or related industry. · Education: Bachelor degree required with preference in Chemistry, Procurement, or Business. · Language Skills: Fluent in English and Mandarin. Capable in Japanese is a plus.· Special Requirements / Skills: capability of working in a cross-cultural highly matrix setting. Requires strong interpersonal, organizational, written & oral communication skills. Ability to exchange and furnish information requiring detailed explanations and discussion across all levels of management internal and external. Negotiation skills including strategy development/negotiations and experience with and a strong working knowledge of Microsoft PC applications and SAP.