China, Zhejiang, Jiashan
Business unit: Industrial Coatings
AkzoNobel is a leading global paints and coatings company and a major producer of specialty chemicals, with leading market positions and brands in countries around the world. We operate in a number of important market segments ranging from buildings and infrastructure to transport, industrial and consumer goods. We’re also the sector leader in sustainability and are number one in the renowned Dow Jones Sustainability Index. In practical terms, that means our sustainable solutions are in your lives, and those of your friends and family, every day. We’re the people that make it possible for you to do what you need to do.
- Receive monthly rolling forecast from demand, make capacity evaluation for assigned business and escalate for capacity gaps.
- Build production plan/schedule and create work order in system to meet customer demand.
- Follow up and monitor the plan adherence to make sure good OTIF.
- Resolve the shortage, delay issues by working with CS, production and procurement.
- Control inventory to meet target.
- Lead the SLOB review meeting and follow the actions.
- Develop forecast to intercompany sites or tolling to meet business demand.
December 31, 2099
Full time/part time
Job requirements/Candidate profile
- College or university graduated in business related disciplines.
- Solid production or material planning experience.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills.