United States, Ohio, Strongsville
Business unit: Industrial Coatings
AkzoNobel is a leading global paints and coatings company and a major producer of specialty chemicals, with leading market positions and brands in countries around the world. We operate in a number of important market segments ranging from buildings and infrastructure to transport, industrial and consumer goods. We’re also the sector leader in sustainability and are number one in the renowned Dow Jones Sustainability Index. In practical terms, that means our sustainable solutions are in your lives, and those of your friends and family, every day. We’re the people that make it possible for you to do what you need to do.
Contributes to the execution of sales and profitability targets established by the SMU by
professional delivery of proactive and operational support in assortment. Includes managing Coil rebate program, developing OEM sales and margin tools.
- Develop and maintain tools to insure pricing is uploaded accurately into SAP with proper approvals and controls
- Maintains pricing tracker
Coil rebates / SLAs
- Develops and maintains tools/database for Coil OEM rebates and sales data to facilitate rebate programs and source business intelligence
- Audits OEM rebate payment requests and facilitates accurate payments
- Owns and operates RFI workflow tool
December 31, 2099
Full time/part time