Canada, Nova Scotia, Dartmouth
Business unit: Marine & Protective Coatings
AkzoNobel is a leading global paints and coatings company and a major producer of specialty chemicals, with leading market positions and brands in countries around the world. We operate in a number of important market segments ranging from buildings and infrastructure to transport, industrial and consumer goods. We’re also the sector leader in sustainability and are number one in the renowned Dow Jones Sustainability Index. In practical terms, that means our sustainable solutions are in your lives, and those of your friends and family, every day. We’re the people that make it possible for you to do what you need to do.
The PC Center associate will establish strong customer relationships by providing excellent customer service, which will include: tinting and mixing product to customer specifications, timely and in full order processing and the ability to assist customers with product and/or application questions.
- Establish and maintain excellent customer service levels.
- Provide advice on various products and application.
- Ensure store standards are maintained-keeping the store clean, well merchandised and properly stocked to appropriate levels.
- 100% compliance with the Corporate HSE initiative to ensure zero lost time accidents in district.
- Other related duties, as assigned.
December 31, 2099
Marine & Protective Coatings
Full time/part time
Job requirements/Candidate profile
- High school diploma
- Computer literate: good command of the Office suite
- Great people skills and phone presence
- Team player and self-driven
- Passion for customer service
- Experience in a related field is an asset