Canada, Alberta, Edmonton
Business unit: Marine & Protective Coatings
AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We’re experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we operate in over 80 countries and employ around 35,000 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high performance products and services our customers expect. For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com.
The PC Center associate will establish strong customer relationships by providing excellent customer service, which will include: tinting and mixing product to customer specifications, timely and in full order processing and the ability to assist customers with product and/or application questions.
- Establish and maintain excellent customer service levels.
- Provide advice on various products and application.
- Ensure store standards are maintained-keeping the store clean, well merchandised and properly stocked to appropriate levels.
- 100% compliance with the Corporate HSE initiative to ensure zero lost time accidents in district.
- Other related duties, as assigned.
December 31, 2099
Marine & Protective Coatings
Full time/part time
Job requirements/Candidate profile
- High school diploma
- Computer literate: good command of the Office suite
- Great people skills and phone presence
- Team player and self-driven
- Passion for customer service
- Experience in a related field is an asset