China, Shanghai, Shanghai_Eco City
Business unit: Decorative Paints North Asia
AkzoNobel is a leading global paints and coatings company and a major producer of specialty chemicals, with leading market positions and brands in countries around the world. We operate in a number of important market segments ranging from buildings and infrastructure to transport, industrial and consumer goods. We’re also the sector leader in sustainability and are number one in the renowned Dow Jones Sustainability Index. In practical terms, that means our sustainable solutions are in your lives, and those of your friends and family, every day. We’re the people that make it possible for you to do what you need to do.
- Job scope: National wide, 560Mn of yearly sales revenue
- Key KPI:
- Dulux control channel: store basket size growth >7%., service contribution growth >20%
- Micro marketing programs > 288 and program ROI >6
- Key responsibilities:
- Well understand control channel sales strategy & business plan to assist in developing the detail action plan and work closely with NCM/RCM/RTM/ATL on the business plan execution
- Work closely with sales team/marketing team/finance team to develop trade promotion guidance & hurdle.
- Collect regional rolling 3-months promotion and communicate with business manager/RTM to fine tune the plan.
- Develop annual activation calendar for Dulux TT control stores to maximize the Dulux brand impact at the store level and drive the sellout
- Implement tailor made store activation program, track results and provide evaluation.
- Work closely with regional trade marketing team on micro marketing city list and micro marketing planning & execution of micro marketing programs
- Conduct Dulux control channel issue / opportunity identification based on customer/shopper insights to develop micro marketing new initiatives
- Develop SOP for successful micro marketing programs and share to Non-micro marketing cities
- Work closely with purchasing team on decoration supplier management & decoration related project implementing, include supplier annual assessment, supplier optimization, store audit, store decoration quality improving, etc.
- Assist in developing the annual budget plan per aligned key channel initiatives and allocate by items & regions
- Provide the monthly phasing plan and control the spending to ensure it is on track
- Keep the regular review on the monthly spending and further drive the ROI
December 31, 2099
Decorative Paints North Asia
Full time/part time
Job requirements/Candidate profile
- Bachelor degree and above
- Minimum of 3+ years experience in channel activation / Trade marketing / below the line marketing in multi-national companies. Have control channel business planning & execution experience would be more appreciated.
- Good communication & Inter-personal Skill, team player.
- Presentation / Microsoft Office skill
- Project management skill
- Innovative and proactive
- Good at written and spoken English