United States, Kentucky, Louisville
Business unit: Integrated Supply Chain
AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We’re experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we operate in over 80 countries and employ around 35,000 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high performance products and services our customers expect. The sale of our Specialty Chemicals business is expected to be completed by the end of 2018. For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com.
AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We’re experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we operate in over 80 countries and employ around 35,000 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high performance products and services our customers expect.
In North America, 4,500 employees work at more than 50 locations to support the Performance Coatings and Specialty Chemicals Business Areas. Consistently ranked as a leader in sustainability, we are dedicated to energizing cities and communities while creating a protected, colorful world where life is improved by what we do.
A Site Logistics Operator is the interface between AkzoNobel and the customer. A Site Logistics Operator is expected to own an order from start to finish and be able to escalate concerns as required. The Site Logistics Operator additionally impacts Inventory Management for the facility that they work in.
- Order Management & Fulfillment – 30%
- Customer & Sales Relationship Management – 20%
- Inventory Management – 30%
- Coordination of Internal Resources – 10%
- Health, Safety & Sustainability – 10%
- Order Management
- Order Receipt, Entry & Confirmation
- Communication/Escalation of concerns
- Maximize On Time & In Full Delivery
- Reason Code Entry for OTIF Failures
- Management of the order cycle from start to finish
- Customer & Sales Relationship Management
- Communication with Sales Team when required
- Communication with the Customer when required
- Inventory Management
- Capable of running the Daily Replenishment of the facility
- Capable of managing Safety Stock levels and Forecasts modifications
- Working with Customer Demand and Supply Planning on inventory support
- Complete understanding of the NAM Inventory Management Protocol
- Coordination of Internal Resources
- Working with all pertinent resources to ensure fulfillment of orders
- Working with all available resources to problem solve
- Working with supervisor on ALPS escalations & problem solving
- Health, Safety & Sustainability
- Active in all forms of HSE reporting
- Proactive in all forms of Sustainability
- Behavior in accordance with the Code of Conduct
- Performs in accordance with the Core Values
December 31, 2099
Integrated Supply Chain
Full time/part time
Job requirements/Candidate profile
- High school diploma or equivalent and 4 years experience in a similar customer service or business related field OR Associates Degree in a Business related field and 2 years experience in a similar customer service or business related field.
- Must possess positive attitude, strong work ethic, proficient problem solving skills, and a passion for excellence.
As a leading coatings and specialty chemical company AkzoNobel is proud to offer a competitive compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the health, wellness and financial security of our employees and their families. Benefits include group medical, dental and vision coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and much more.
Employment at AkzoNobel is contingent upon the successful completion of both pre-employment background checks and drug screening. All candidates hired must be able to provide proper documentation of their eligibility to work in the US.
AkzoNobel is an E-Verify Employer.
AkzoNobel is an Equal Opportunity Employer -Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans (M/F/D/V).