China, Jiangsu, Suzhou
Business unit: Finance, IM and GBS
AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We’re experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we operate in over 80 countries and employ around 35,000 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high performance products and services our customers expect. For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com.
- Answer and resolve national wide HR requests through channels of hotline / public email and case management systems to achieve SLA’s & quality standards
- Diagnose and resolve contact center calls and e-mails, re-direct complex cases/issues to People Services backup support team or CoE/HRBP as appropriate according to OneHR operating processes and communicate effectively with employees, managers
- Take on People Services questions/queries, register & administer client cases via case management system, evaluate monthly cases report and identify gaps/issues to support people service deliver optimal services to the business against agreed KPIs
- Interpret and apply cross-BU/SMU HR policy and procedures to advice managers and employees on basic HR queries, Identify returning questions and/or opportunities for improvement on work processes, techniques and systems and make a suggestion for improvement to the team leader
- Contribute to knowledge transfer & best practice sharing within and outside the People Services and keep the People Services knowledge management system up-to-date
- Participate in various HR projects and execute assigned project activities
December 31, 2099
Finance, IM and GBS
Full time/part time
Job requirements/Candidate profile
- HR major or management related with college degree or above.
- 3-5 years relevant HR working experience in big multinational company or People Services call center experience is preferable
- CET 4 and above, fluently verbal English, and good business English writing. Standard mandarin degree is preferred
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office Application and HR related technology, including payroll system, employees master data system and others.
- Solid HR Generalist background, familiar with national & local labor related laws & explanations;
- Good listening & communication skills, good interpersonal skills including conflict resolution
- Flexible/adaptable approach, strong customer oriented service attitude, attention to details and good follow up
- Strong analytical skills - ability to define problems, collect data and draw valid conclusion
- Ability to handle multi-tasks, work effectively & remain calm under pressure
- Self-motivated, high sense of accountability, good team player and discipline