China, Shanghai, Shanghai
Business unit: RD Technical
AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We’re experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we operate in over 80 countries and employ around 35,000 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high performance products and services our customers expect. For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com.
- Monitor regulatory development in the region China/Taiwan/Korea/Japan, assess potential impact on business, and ensure business compliance and growth.
- Communicate closely with regional, global team and business parties to ensure all products, raw materials and related procedures are verified to Company Policies
- Raw material (SDS/TDS/Regulatory documents) management, and keep documents up to date
- Provide support to business on product SDS, Label, transportation
- Produce regulatory compliance statements for customers
- Understanding customer needs and relevant regulatory topics affecting the business
- Translate complex regulatory requirements to practical implications for the business
- Participate in external association meetings for advocacy and lobbying
December 31, 2099
Full time/part time
Job requirements/Candidate profile
- Over 3 years work experience on areas Product Stewardship, Product Safety, Regulatory Affairs.
- Experience in food contact regulation is preferred.
- Education background on chemical / chemistry.
- Good understanding on chemical regulations in the region (China/ Taiwan).
- Require strong communication, coordination, and documentation skills in regional / global team environment.
- Good English skill on both written and spoken.