United States, Tennessee, Nashville
Business unit: Finance, IM and GBS
AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We’re experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we operate in over 80 countries and employ around 35,000 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high performance products and services our customers expect. For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com.
December 31, 2099
Finance, IM and GBS
Full time/part time
Job requirements/Candidate profile
- Accounting professional with preferably 2-5 years of experience in accounting and reporting, and capable of analyzing complex processes and issues (2nd or 3rd accounting job)
- Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Adequate expertise knowledge in financial accounting (IFRS, accounting processes)
- Solid understanding of IFRS-16.
- Knowledge and understanding of Financial / ERP systems, SAP/ MFGPRO knowledge preferred
- Understanding of Consolidation systems, preferably HFM
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel
- Drive monthly closing and reporting processes for scope of work
- Autonomous in organizing responsibilities and work
- Ability to work under severe time pressure during month-end closures and continuously retain ‘an eye’ for the details
- .Willingness to travel up to 25%, possible international travel (1-2 trips per year).
- Adequate communication skills and full professional proficiency in English
As a leading coatings company AkzoNobel is proud to offer a competitive compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the health, wellness and financial security of our employees and their families. Benefits include group medical, dental and vision coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and much more.
Employment at AkzoNobel is contingent upon the successful completion of both pre-employment background checks and drug screening. All candidates hired must be able to provide proper documentation of their eligibility to work in the US.
AkzoNobel is an E-Verify Employer.
AkzoNobel is an Equal Opportunity Employer.