Netherlands, North Holland, Amsterdam
Business unit: Paints and Coatings
AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We’re experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we operate in over 80 countries and employ around 35,000 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high performance products and services our customers expect. For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com.
This role consists out of 2 main parts.
Digital Marketing program management:
• On digital strategy - define framework, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders including the local market initiatives and bring them onto the global program.
• Manage and control a broad programme of digital projects and activities through internal teams, agencies, partners and other service providers for both the Paintings as well as Coatings part of the business.
• Act as gate keeper by controlling the stages of projects and agencies and reporting consistently to the MSU leads, Marketers globally, regionally and locally.
• Track program milestones and deliverables
• Effectively communicate program process to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
Digital Marketing Transformation
• Internal: Develop a measurable digital marketing maturity program to elevate overall digital knowledge throughout all relevant departments and organizations in AkzoNobel. This needs to be done in close cooperation with the Marketing Excellence team.
• In close cooperation with experience leads and eCommerce lead and Sales Excellence team, set up and drive the external Transformation frame work with our external partners.
• Manage 1 FTE Junior Program Manager
February 28, 2019
Paints and Coatings
Full time/part time
Job requirements/Candidate profile
• A Bachelor’s or Master degree in Business, Marketing, Communication or related field or equivalent experience, plus 8+ years senior digital marketing role
• PMO (Project Management Office) experience including project and budget management
• Experience of delivering digital projects and activities through agency partners and service providers
• Strong understanding of digital technologies around websites, social media, apps, e-commerce, social media etc and the ability to execute in these domains
• Experience of delivering projects in global organisations is highly desirable
• Proven experience of stakeholder management, managing by influence and leading cross functional teams
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, including presenting to senior management.
If you would like to receive additional information, please contact Jan-Kees Stout, Senior Talent Resourcing Partner, telephone +31 (0)88 0106789 #2. If you are interested in please apply via www.akzonobel.nl/careers. Reference: 180005SF
Background screening will be part of the selection procedure.