South Africa, Gauteng,
Business unit: Integrated Supply Chain
AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We’re experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we operate in over 80 countries and employ around 35,000 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high performance products and services our customers expect. For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com.
Processing of orders on SAP & SRM systems
- Processing all orders on SAP & SRM systems - Powder, Salcomix (if the Supplier is not on SHAPE) & Finance
- Requesting quotes from Suppliers
- Reconciliation of statements received from Suppliers
- Do GR’s (Goods Receipt - Migo) on invoices received
- Enter packaging counts received every Monday on a spreadsheet.
- In control of the Supplier’s BBEE Certificates
- Submitting invoices for payment to Infosys
- Handle payment queries received from Suppliers
- Handle invoice queries received from Infosys
- Submitting Vendor Application Forms for creation to Finance
- Sending Vendor Application Forms to potential Vendors
- Follow Up on the status of the Vendor Applications
- Negotiate prices with some Vendors
- In control of the PPE Storeroom. I do a weekly stock take on the PPE.
- Submitting monthly Accruals to Finance
- Following Up with Suppliers on outstanding orders not received
- Meet up with new potential Vendors to discuss prices and products offered
- Updating the system if there’s any price increases on the monthly contracts
November 14, 2018
Integrated Supply Chain
Full time/part time
Job requirements/Candidate profile
- Matric or equivalent
- This role requires an individual, who is numerate, able to manage relationship with Suppliers, operationally and service focused, has good ERP experience, and is a good communicator. A supply chain qualification would be an advantage
- Exhibit a strong focus on effective communication within own area and with other department.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills required.
- Candidate should be proficient in the use of the various MS Office packages (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Able to multi task, organize, and prioritize
- Demonstrate track records in delivering cost savings programs
- Knowledge of ERP systems and various PC applications
- Good analytical skills with basic financial knowledge
- Good understanding of sourcing processes
- Ideally 3 years in an administration role in similar capacity