Business unit: Global Business Services
AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We’re experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we operate in over 80 countries and employ around 35,000 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high performance products and services our customers expect. For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com.
About the role:
It's a busy role and you'll be required to juggle multiple vacancies, applicants, interviews, role plays, catch-ups, and job offers. There is a focus on our Finance and Procurement areas although you may also find yourself sourcing people for other teams too. Primarily your role will be about finding the right people and making sure their experience of AkzoNobel is a positive one.
- Focusing on direct sourcing via a blend of recruitment methods including social media, headhunting, job boards and referrals,Scheduling and conduct telephone interviews and first stage face-to-face meetings,
- Sourcing and actively identifying the best possible candidates on the market, providing recommendations to the Talent Partner for key talent projects,
- Supporting the Talent Partner in building talent pools and having a key understanding of the passive talent market,
- Managing candidate expectations and delivering feedback at initial screening stage,
- Researching market and talent trends, and sharing this with the rest of the talent team,
- Networking and advertise to potential candidates,
- Supporting with coordination with agencies/3rd parties,
- Supporting with ad-hoc recruitment projects as and when required.
February 10, 2019
Global Business Services
Full time/part time
Job requirements/Candidate profile
- Candidate's profile:
You might be an in-house Recruiter already or you may have experience of agency recruitment and be curious about moving in-house. It would be an advantage to have some experience of recruiting finance or operational finance roles, but the most meaningful thing is bringing the required creativity, energy, passion, interpersonal skills and know-how to get vacancies filled.
- Strong understanding of the recruitment methods,
- Nice to have a background in a recruitment agency,
- Extremely self-motivated,
- Qualified to degree level,
- A highly proactive nature, always striving to find the best talent,
- Engaging in approach, and able to effective communicate exciting opportunities to passive talent,
- An eye for detail and strong intuition for culture fit while screening candidates.
Recruitment code: 4