Saudi Arabia, ,
Business unit: Integrated Supply Chain
AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We’re experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we operate in over 80 countries and employ around 35,000 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high performance products and services our customers expect. For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com.
Develop, optimize and maintain production processes, installations and equipment related to the own area of expertise, in accordance with HSE and operations guidelines, site infrastructure and regulatory requirements, in order to contribute to efficient production processes and to maximize the reliability, quality, safety, sustainability and efficiency of installations and equipment at the optimum level of costs.
- Analyze, prioritize and execute preventive and/or corrective maintenance activities on assigned installations/equipment and/or manage subcontractors and ensure inspection of relevant installations/equipment.
- Collect, interpret and edit (new) process related data and developments and/or execute risk assessments of new installations/equipment and issue advice for needed changes at request or at own initiative.
- Take part in BBS activities on site.
- Integrate new installations, equipment, products and/or processes in production.
- Translate regulatory requirements into new ways of working, standards and procedures, apply existing engineering standards, monitor compliance in own site/unit, and if necessary take measures.
- Assist the Site Engineering Manager to prepare the annual maintenance budget for the assigned processes/installations/equipment and to plan activities.
- Identify and evaluate bottlenecks in processes, installations and equipment, make suggestions for improvement and ensure and monitor implementation after approval.
- Manage assigned (portfolio of) projects and ensure execution and delivery.
- Document (maintenance) activities and inspections performed on processes, installations and equipment and/or provide insights regarding quantitative and qualitative developments by means of periodical and ad hoc reports and/or analyses
February 23, 2019
Integrated Supply Chain
Full time/part time
Job requirements/Candidate profile
- Core competency of Mechanical Engineering with supplementary knowledge of electrical and instrumentation. (Instrumentation, SCADA, Electro & Mechanical knowledge)
- Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent
- With minimum 4 years of experience in a similar role