Business unit: Decorative Paints South Asia & ME
AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We’re experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we operate in over 80 countries and employ around 35,000 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high performance products and services our customers expect. For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com.
Key Objectives/Principal Accountabilities
1. Deliver sales targets for the assigned geography and ensure the system for tracking the local institutional buyers (both local projects and local accounts) is implemented.
2. Build a database of architects and contractors to ensure the implementation of the promotional programs for this segment in order to improve the saliency of Dulux brands
3. To identify accounts which can be developed as Direct National Accounts, understand their needs and buying process and Implement the "key account" and “Customer Relationship Mgt." programs for them
4. Identifying new product site opportunities ensuring the training programs are delivered to the contractors in skilled application of the new products and ensure that sales targets are achieved for these products.
5. To ensure total compliance to the agreed pricing, credit ,channel policies and service level metrices.
December 19, 2018
Decorative Paints South Asia & ME
Full time/part time
Job requirements/Candidate profile
Education and Experience:
1. Graduate/ MBA with 3-7 years of sales experience depending on size of territory.
2. Must have experience in project sales (Builders)
3. Should be willing to relocate, as per needs of the business.
4. Should be willing to extensively tour in the market
5. Must possess good communication skills, analytical ability & selling capabilities.
Paints market knowledge and understanding of painting process would be desirable