China, Shanghai, Shanghai
Business unit: Integrated Supply Chain
AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We’re experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we operate in over 80 countries and employ around 35,000 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high performance products and services our customers expect. For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com.
- Receive monthly rolling forecast from demand, make capacity evaluation for assigned business and escalate for capacity gaps.
- Build production schedule for assigned production lines and create work order in system to meet customer demand.
- Follow up and monitor the plan adherence, change schedule to meet customer orders by aligning with CS and manufacture.
- RM planning and create PR in system.
- Resolve the shortage, delay issues by working with CS, demand, manufacture and procurement.
- Control stock to meet target and reduce SLOB by working with other functions.
December 31, 2099
Integrated Supply Chain
Full time/part time
Job requirements/Candidate profile
- College or university graduated in business related disciplines.
- Solid production or material planning experience.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills.