Netherlands, North Holland, Amsterdam
Business unit: Functions
AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We’re experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we operate in over 80 countries and employ around 35,000 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high performance products and services our customers expect. For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com.
A unique opportunity to show your analytical skills and global stakeholder management capabilities while handling confidential data and providing key reports to management.
AkzoNobel is currently undergoing a company-wide Transformation designed to improve multiple aspects of our operations. Your responsibility and opportunity within this process are to support the Transformation Office in creating transparency as it relates to the progress of the Transformation.
As such, this role is a unique opportunity to display a wide range of analytical and global stakeholder skills. You will also be called on to deal responsibly with highly confidential data and provide strategic reports to management.
Candidates should enjoy working in an HR environment and have the analytical and financial abilities necessary to control and monitor data. The role also demands the capacity to work under pressure as you interact with stakeholders to handle questions about reports and requests for information, while you simultaneously manage the countries/regions to get the information you need.
Is this a challenge that matches your profile as a proactive professional with strong analytical skills? Can you operate effectively within a fast-moving commercial landscape? Have you acquired the credibility necessary to interact with and influence senior stakeholders? Above all, can you make a real difference within our dynamic, multinational and multicultural business environment?
If you offer all this and more we invite you to apply for the position of
HR Analytics Transformation Manager
The role and its responsibilities
This is a varied and full time role based at our global center in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Your central task is to maintain confidential information. This involves three main areas of activity:
Process Excellence: technical and analytical skills
This is your core focus as you:
• (Co)design, drive and maintain trackers and KPI dashboards;
• Use complex analysis to identify and push strategic levers for the Transformation team and workstreams (including HR Business Partners);
• Enhance HR Business Partners capability to use analytical tool(s) such as the tracker;
As an effective communicator and influencer you;
• Work/liaise closely with Transformation team members and designated HR Business
• Act as the focal point for Finance and related departments, managing requirements and compliance.
• Work with Finance to ensure proper reporting on a monthly basis.
Project Management, Capability Building and Change Management
Deploying proactive organizational skills you:
• Drive results across the workstreams and countries through rigorous data management;
• Drive projects and deliver Change leadership in the HR analytics area;
• Coach/support other colleagues to help foster a performance driven culture.
February 24, 2019
Full time/part time
Job requirements/Candidate profile
To apply for this position you must possess all the following attributes:
• Master’s degree in a relevant subject;
• Around 3 to 5 years of experience in Finance or HR, including project management tasks;
• Strong analytical skills, especially Excel & VBA-skills;
• Strong project management skills and the ability to handle complexity and ambiguity;
• Able to influence senior stakeholders and operate within a complex and ambiguous environment;
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills including fluent written and spoken English.
We welcome your online application, reference 180006R1. Please note that applications sent by mail will not be considered. If you have any question, please feel free to contact Ariane Kräutner, Senior Talent Resourcing Partner, phone +31 (0)88 0106789, option 2.
An employment screening will be part of the selection process. Feedback is expected to be given by mid-March.
Agency or sales calls are not appreciated.