Thailand, Bangkok, Bangkok
Business unit: Procurement
AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We’re experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we operate in over 80 countries and employ around 35,000 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high performance products and services our customers expect. For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com.
• Deploying applicable local/regional sourcing strategies or contributing to global sourcing strategies definition (global SSMs) as the local/regional sourcing representative,
• Supplier selection, negotiation and QDCIS improvement for his/her portfolio
• Responsible for the supplier relationship management in his/her area of responsibility, ensuring mutually beneficial supplier relationships and collaboration at all organizational levels.
• Responsible for contract management: contract development, approval, implementation and maintenance.
• Acting as key-interface between sourcing and regional RD&I teams (supplier innovation pipeline optimization, contribution to New Product Introduction support, VE projects generation)
• Developing a rich pipeline of PR TCO reduction projects per AN Sourcing Financial objectives, and drive project maturing until execution by regional procurement
• Local/Regional raw material markets expertise, monitoring and forecasting; Translating new developments/concepts from the regional market into new opportunities
• Managing supply risk for his/her area, and supporting escalated supply issues resolution
• Upon assignment by the Sourcing Director: KSM for key global supplier(s) based in his/her geographical area of responsibility; global category management of a subcategory
• Represent the global category in regional cross-functional forums and programs (Eg. IBP, NPI, CM management, regional procurement programs and reviews)
• Regional Procurement Specialists
• RD&I Engineers
• Regional PMO / C.I. Leader / ALPS Leader
• Category Analyst and Category SD&S Leader
• Supplier Representatives and Management
January 25, 2019
Full time/part time
Job requirements/Candidate profile
• 5 years in a procurement, supply chain, purchasing, or sourcing function with relevant experience in negotiating and managing suppliers.
• Bachelor Degree in Science, Engineering or Business management. Master’s degree is a plus.
• Strong MS Office, MRP (Eg. SAP) and/or Ariba skills
• Experience in deploying sourcing strategies and integrating into supplier strategies is a plus.
• Must have a strong command and understanding of fundamental analytical techniques, and ability to accurately draw conclusions and interpret data. Six Sigma certification is a plus.
• Proven success in driving supplier cost, quality and delivery performance improvement programs.
Behavioral skills / Key Competencies
• Performance driven
• Good communication and influencing skills
• Ability to perform, understand and present detailed information analysis and evaluation
• Problem Solving Solution and action oriented
• Stakeholder Management Skills
• Creativity, Innovation and an eye for opportunities
Interested Applicants, kindly email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating “Application for Position_Your Name” at the subject header.