Poland, Mazovia Province, Warsaw
Business unit: Global Business Services
AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We’re experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we operate in over 80 countries and employ around 35,000 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high performance products and services our customers expect. For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com.
The Process Champion is responsible to assess process performance, drive process improvement and standardization, ensures process compliance within the regional center and help control frameworks in the new Procurement Organization. Acting as liaison across functional peers, to align cross-functional objectives in order to realize end-to-end optimization to realize company’s strategy and targets. This position requires an individual with a background in process improvement, excellent ERP knowledge and ability to deliver significant sustainable business results and drive cultural change.
- Support deployment of Global Process Designs into ERP systems;
- Contribute to the functional ERP system design of various modules (SAP-MM and FI) and SRM;
- Develop and send for review any ERP functional design changes and sign-off of projects touching functional design of various modules in ERP;
- Investigate solutions for process and system improvements;
- Carry out IM and operational team on robotics implementation;
- Fit-gap analysis of business current practice and the regional standard process;
- Contribute to the templates used/needed in relation to the process management governance (E.g. Deviation log);
- Support process standardization and harmonization;
- Support transition of activities to internal-SSC and/or external-BPO as per Global Process Design;
- Deliver process improvement by implementing best practices and continuous improvement opportunities;
- Support the increase process compliance via monitoring deviations and ensure all change requests are prepared, reviewed, and submitted;
- Updating documentation in relation to the Global Process Definition (“GPD”), Training Materials, policies and workflows;
- Contribute to the Development and review of Standard Operating Procedures (“SOP”);
- Guide operational teams to continues improve Process performance KPI’s.
January 31, 2019
Global Business Services
Full time/part time
Job requirements/Candidate profile
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, Economics, engineering or equivalent work experience;
- Minimum 3+ years’ overall Business experience in international environment including experience in Purchase-to-Pay and/or process management related function;
- Fluent in English is mandatory, both written and spoken; any other language is a plus.
- Knowledge if P2P processes and advanced knowledge of ERP systems (SAP);
- Capable of analyzing complex processes and issues;
- Experience in Continuous Improvement (CI) and Lean Six Sigma is a plus;
- Excellent communicator with different management layers in different functions (Finance, Procurement, IM) and in different parts of the company (BU, GBS and BPO);
- Thinker and Do’er: understand the big picture & integration points; take personal accountability and ownership of tasks and deliver results;
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and influential skills
- Customer service mindset
- Ability to build relationships across the organization and all geographic regions
- Quick learner; absorbs information and concepts quickly.
Recruitment code: 4