China, Shanghai, Shanghai
Business unit: Paints and Coatings
AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We’re experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we operate in over 80 countries and employ around 35,000 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high performance products and services our customers expect. For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com.
- Plans, performs experimental work, interprets and reports results under supervision
- Prepares internal reports and make presentations to team
- Maintains interaction with internal and external customers as well as counterparts at other locations
- Successfully deliver project goals in timeframe
- Provide full formulation and production, process requirements to enable product transfer to an identified National Laboratory and provide full application info to CTS and unit technical teams to enable successful application after commercialization.
- Ensure compliance with Company Directives and Policies in respect of Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) and of Quality
- Ensure adequate protection of IPR by Patent application or by way of Trade Secret
December 31, 2099
Paints and Coatings
Full time/part time
Job requirements/Candidate profile
- Master with a minimum qualification of chemistry graduate a reputed institute
- or Bachelor degree of chemistry graduate a reputed institute with 2~3 years working experiences in coating industry.
- Advanced from MS office
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Innovative thinking
- Prepared to be transferred to any place within the BU if needed
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill
- Control the related major technology and get the definite quality management knowledge
- Need to familiarize with the testing procedures quickly in order to follow the technical project independently as early as possible
- Need to find solutions / resources to the problems in a scientific way during project implementation