Netherlands, Gelderland, Arnhem
Business unit: Paints and Coatings
AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We’re experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we operate in over 80 countries and employ around 35,000 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high performance products and services our customers expect. For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com.
Intern Analyst Sourcing Packaging EMEA
Employment contract : Full-time internship (6 months)
AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We’re experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings,
Setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands – including: Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe.
Headquartered in the Netherlands, we operate in over 80 countries and employ around 35,000
talented people who are passionate about delivering the high-performance products and services our customers expect.
The packaging portfolio include all goods used to contain and transport our products to customers and is composed of Metal and Plastics cans/bucket, Decoration Labels and Industrial Packaging (drums, pallets, corrugated cardboard, plastic film, others).
The Packaging Sourcing team is managed by 4 peoples from different nationalities.
- Participate to the Packaging specification database set up and update,
- Collect, in relation with the category manager, information from our databases, internal stakeholders within the EMEA organization and the suppliers,
- Data will need to be sorted out, cleaned and analysed to help the category manager make the best strategic decision in their respective categories,
- Help the different Packaging Sourcing Managers to perform market analysis and eventually setup commercial tenders,
- Responsible for strategy implementation follow up in contact with the regional buyers and/or directly with the production plants.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Pragmatic approach
- Quick learner
- Enthusiast team player
- Understanding of purchasing/sourcing skills
- Capability of good interpersonal skills
August 09, 2019
Paints and Coatings
Full time/part time
Job requirements/Candidate profile
- Economics and/or technical business diploma
Additional information Please add you CV and cover letter to the specific application.
If you have any questions about the procedure, please do not hesitate to contact the Packaging
Sourcing Manager, Thibault Frayssinet: firstname.lastname@example.org