Viet Nam, South, Dong Nai
Business unit: Paints and Coatings
AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We’re experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we operate in over 80 countries and employ around 35,000 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high performance products and services our customers expect. For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com.
· Prepares, schedules, coordinates and monitors the assigned engineering projects.
· Monitors compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies,
· performance standards and specifications.
· Cooperates and communicates daily with project members and stakeholders to interpret their needs and requirements, and provides assistance and technical support.
· Performs overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and reports regularly on project status.
· Tracks and controls project budgets and timelines to ensure project completion within the approved limits.
· Audits projects after completion to measure project results against original project goals.
· Reviews engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
· Stays informed about, amongst others, relevant technology, company news and current SHE standards, and takes action if necessary. Identifies what the pertinent information is to use.
· Contributes to site (process) improvements and contributes to CI / ALPS projects.
· Is familiar and complies with all the applicable corporate as well as site and laboratory policies/procedures with regard to personal conduct, HSE and Product Safety & Regulatory Affairs (PSRA) standards.
December 31, 2099
Paints and Coatings
Full time/part time
Job requirements/Candidate profile
• Fresh Graduation or with max 1-year experience with Engineering background (electrical, electronics, mechanical, or chemical engineering…)
• Clear career interest in Manufacturing
• Speak fluent English and have an international mind-set,
• Possible to travel nationally within Vietnam & regionally within AkzoNobel
• Showing excellent personal quality in continuous learning, analytical thinking, teamwork & achievement orientation
• Bright & Creative minds who are up for a challenge
• Exhibit high initiative and leadership in student organizations/extracurricular activities.
• Intern / commitment: Commitment to pursue engineer career with AkzoNobel