Viet Nam, South, Dong Nai
Business unit: Paints and Coatings
AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We’re experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we operate in over 80 countries and employ around 35,000 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high performance products and services our customers expect. For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com.
- Responsible for clear documentation of own work in RD&I projects, incremental development work, Lab work request, etc..
- Has good knowledge of and is compliant with company quality systems and HSE related systems (ISO 9001 / HSE SAQ / BBS programme/ PSM programme)
- Responsibility according to Akzo Nobel Adhesives “Environmental Policy” and “Responsibility and Care Program”
- Liability according to AkzoNobels “Code of Conduct” and reporting any suspected violations according to AkzoNobels SpeakUp! Procedure
- Responsible according to Life Saving Rules and the Golden Principle.
- Responsible for inventory of the wood storage area, administrate the day to day wood preparation request from technical team, including ordering of timber from external party.
- Responsible for managing all equipments in application lab with clear SOP, records of critical equipment risk assessment, calibration records, update equipment checklist, etc.
- Responsible for 6S followup findings and action in application lab
- Responsible to carry out glued product testing and perform gluing application tests request through lab work requisition form.
- Responsible to update documents related to application in OneWeb when necessary
- Assist in investigation and correction actions on customer product complaints and raw material/product complaints from manufacturing function.
- Assist in raw material evaluations on samples from procurement
- Support and provide recommendation to application team and lab team in analysis and investigation on internal and external product complaints
- Responsible to carry out ad-hoc activities assign by Line-manager.
December 31, 2099
Paints and Coatings
Full time/part time
Job requirements/Candidate profile
- Degree in chemical engineering, relevant working experience preferably in wood industry.
- Meticulous with data handling and organization of the test data.
- Good wood working and handicraft skills, and housekeeping skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft word, excel and powerpoint
- Proficiency in language skills for English, both in writing and verbally
- Can work independently with minimum supervision
- Take safety with high regards and meticulous in the task undertaken