Viet Nam, South, Dong Nai
Business unit: Paints and Coatings
AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We’re experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we operate in over 80 countries and employ around 35,000 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high performance products and services our customers expect. For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com.
- Contributes to the execution of the sales and profitability targets established by the SMU within the allocated country/sub-region by proactive and professional
- Deliver of high quality technical support to internal and external customers. Finally achieves individual sales target
- Delivers training to customers on the use and application of the company products, equipment and documentation both onsite at the customer’s location and within the AkzoNobel Training Center (ATC)
- Implements fully AN Innovative Technical Services (ITS) to your own customers as AN ITS Manual required
- Over all in charge and responsible for sales, services, others of your own customers.
- Take care of the customers directly for the Sales, Prices and Margin contribution (as approved by sales manager), Glue Formulas, ITS services
- Prevents and solves problems of a technical nature occurring at existing customers. Raises and follow up NC as NC Manual defined
- Regularly calls/visits existing and potential customers in order to grow sales of the assigned sales area
- Systematically screen market for new opportunities, generates leads and maintains pipeline.
- Follows and reminds your own customer’s overdue, bad debts for preventing any negative effects to customer production and our company’s business activities (5%)
- Forecasts, updates quantity of glue orders and push sales to your own customers frequently
- Ensure LSR are understood and followed.
December 31, 2099
Paints and Coatings
Full time/part time
Job requirements/Candidate profile
- Certificate of wood processing engineer.
- Good relationship with customers in furniture export market.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in sales and marketing of wood adhesives.
- Good speaking and writing in English, preferably in intermediate level.
- Good computer skill as Office software.