Viet Nam, South, Ho Chi Minh City
Business unit: Paints and Coatings
AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We’re experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we operate in over 80 countries and employ around 35,000 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high performance products and services our customers expect. For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com.
Achieve set business target
• Set plan to achieve volume, value, aging target by monthly, yearly in respective area.
• Manage all sales related programs, activities
• Manage & implement the process of selling & payment effectively.
• Review sales supervisor performance on regular basis and take necessary corrective steps
Building a champion team
• Manage and lead the sales team in the area which set by SM
• Take part in process of recruitment, training and coaching sales team.
• Internally approach relevant departments to ease obstacles on subordinates’ daily run
• Plan and propose timely adjustments for proper performance on right track
Channel strategy execution
• Set plan to upgrade retailer level based on their capability and commitment
• Set execution plan to expand the coverage and increase shop share
• Monitor rebate system and propose for corrective action timely
• Keep eyes on market/competitor/s movement for timely reaction
• Together with sales supervisors facilitate all customers related issues
• Support DG team to manage sell-out team
• Set merchandising standard and executive merchandising activities
• Monitor and manage performance of merchandisers through sales supervisor in demand generation direction
• Actively take part in PCP and SSP program activities
• Closely monitor SSHE performance among sales supervisor and merchandiser
• Safety of sales supervisor and merchandiser in riding and fulfilling duties
• Take a part to ensure HSE&S applied to all staffs
December 31, 2099
Ho Chi Minh City
Paints and Coatings
Full time/part time
Job requirements/Candidate profile
• University Graduation, preferably in Economic & Marketing
• Fluency in writing & speaking English
• Computer skills
• At least 02 years in equivalent position.
• Priority in building industry
• Good inter-personal skills
• Ability to motivate and inspire others
• Good communication skills
• Good organisation skills
• Working in individual & team.
• Willing to travel