United States, Ohio, Strongsville
Business unit: Paints and Coatings
AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We’re experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we operate in over 80 countries and employ around 35,000 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high performance products and services our customers expect. For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com.
In North America, 4,500 employees work at more than 50 locations to support the Performance Coatings and Specialty Chemicals Business Areas. Consistently ranked as a leader in sustainability, we are dedicated to energizing cities and communities while creating a protected, colorful world where life is improved by what we do.
Contributes to the execution of sales and profitability targets established by the SMU by professional delivery of proactive and operational support in assortment. Includes managing Coil rebate program, developing OEM sales and margin tools.
- Develop and administer the rebate end to end process
- Deal analytics
- Contract maintenance – approvals, repository, follow-up, renewals, etc.
- Payments – Compliance and audits, calculations
- Design and implement End User database
- Reporting and Analytics
- Forecasting and forecasting analytics
- Pricing architecture
- Develop and maintain tools to insure pricing is uploaded accurately into SAP with proper approvals and controls
- Maintains pricing tracker
- Coil rebates / SLAs
- Develops and maintains tools/database for Coil OEM rebates and sales data to facilitate rebate programs and source business intelligence
- Audits OEM rebate payment requests and facilitates accurate payments
- Owns and operates RFI workflow tool
December 31, 2099
Paints and Coatings
Full time/part time
Job requirements/Candidate profile
- Bachelor’s degree in business or finance
- Solid background in either business analysis or finance
- 3+ years working experience
- Strong analytical skills, proficient in Excel and relational databases, working with and understanding analytical tools
- Capable of working with large and complex sets of data
- Understanding of and ideally experience with the AN IT systems (BW/CRM/SAP)
- Great self-motivator
- Must be a good networker with good people and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Continuous improvement mindset
As a leading coatings and paints company AkzoNobel is proud to offer a competitive compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the health, wellness and financial security of our employees and their families. Benefits include group medical, dental and vision coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and much more.
Employment at AkzoNobel is contingent upon the successful completion of both pre-employment background checks and drug screening. All candidates hired must be able to provide proper documentation of their eligibility to work in the US.
AkzoNobel is an E-Verify Employer.
AkzoNobel is an Equal Opportunity Employer.