Netherlands, North Holland, Amsterdam
Business unit: Paints and Coatings
AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We’re experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we operate in over 80 countries and employ around 35,000 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high performance products and services our customers expect. For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com.
As an intern, to support the Coatings Strategy Team in key initiatives to deliver impactful results in the business and company overall targets
- Provide direct support to Strategy team in the areas of agenda, ad-hoc analysis and templates deployment to the businesses;
- Support in data and analysis on business strategy projects;
- Support in monitoring and reporting progress on Strategy KPIs
- Help with the preparation and facilitation of workshops
- Support in development of strategy training materials and facilitation of training sessions
- Help with the planning, organization and content development of our yearly Marketing conference
April 29, 2019
Paints and Coatings
Full time/part time
Job requirements/Candidate profile
- Team player
- Passionate and patience learner
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, influencing and presentation skills, with the ability to interact with key decision makers at all levels in the organization
- Structured way of working with eye for detail
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree required
- Preferable a business / economic degree.
- Interest sales/marketing, strategy; business management
Only online applications will be accepted, please go to the vacancy section on www.akzonobel.nl/careers, reference 190001PO or use the ‘apply’ link.