United States, Illinois, Waukegan
Business unit: Integrated Supply Chain
AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We’re experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we operate in over 80 countries and employ around 35,000 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high performance products and services our customers expect. For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com.
AkzoNobel is a leading global paints and coatings company and a major producer of specialty chemicals, with leading market positions and brands in countries around the world. We operate in a number of important market segments ranging from buildings and infrastructure to transport, industrial and consumer goods. We’re also the sector leader in sustainability and are number one in the renowned Dow Jones Sustainability Index. In practical terms, that means our sustainable solutions are in your lives, and those of your friends and family, every day. We’re the people that make it possible for you to do what you need to do.
Join a dynamic team located on the shores of Lake Michigan! AkzoNobel Aerospace Coatings is the global leader in the manufacture, development and supply of coatings for the OEM and MRO sectors of the Commercial, Airline and General Aviation markets as well as the Military Aerospace and Military Ground Equipment markets. With manufacturing and support centers throughout the world, AkzoNobel Aerospace Coatings is considered the expert in their field and is dedicated to providing innovative, reliable and efficient solutions to customers worldwide. Our emphasis is on producing sustainable, high performance, cost-effective coatings that are easy to use.
The Batchmaker is responsible for the manufacture of liquid coatings, using coating manufacturing equipment in accordance with established Standard Operating Procedures, to achieve the highest level of efficiency and productivity.
- Manufacturing and making ads to liquid coatings.
- Sampling and testing of product.
- Completing of paperwork associated with process.
- Maintaining acceptable level of cleanliness.
- Managing hazardous waste in the work area.
- Other duties as assigned.
December 31, 2099
Integrated Supply Chain
Full time/part time
Job requirements/Candidate profile
- High School degree or equivalent.
- Ability to stand and walk most of shift.
- Ability to lift up to 55 lbs.
- Ability to push and pull containers weighing up to 600 lbs.
- Capable of using any personal protective equipment needed.
- Capable of passing any material handling tests required.
- Capable of demonstrating competency in both the process and the testing of product.
- Able to follow written instructions acquired from a batch ticket.