United States, Tennessee, Nashville
Business unit: Human Resources
AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We’re experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we operate in over 80 countries and employ around 35,000 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high performance products and services our customers expect. For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com.
The Regional Talent and Organizational Effectiveness Advisor delivers global, regional and local Talent and Organizational Effectiveness initiatives in the areas of Talent Management, Learning & Development and Culture.
- Supports Regional Talent and Organizational Effectiveness Manager in assessing needs and capability gaps.
- Acts as expert consultant to the local HR function on Talent Management, Learning & Development and Culture.
- Builds capability of local HR function on key HR processes and initiatives (via train the trainer approach).
- Collaborates with People Services on operational CoE activities.
The Regional Talent and Organizational Effectiveness Advisor is part of Regional Center of Expertise Talent and Organizational Effectiveness with responsibility for delivery of CoE services in the region of North America.
This role reports directly to the Regional Talent & Organizational Effectiveness Manager, who in turns reports to Regional HR Director.
- Delivers global Talent Management, Learning & Development and Culture processes in the region in an aligned way.
- Supports Regional Talent and Organizational Effectiveness Manager in analyzing regional needs and acts as expert consultant to regional leaders on CoE topics.
- In collaboration with the Regional T&OE Manager designs, develops and delivers (internally or outsourced) local Talent Management, Learning & Development and Culture programs aligned with global policies.
- Prepares for and monitors seamless execution of the operational CoE activities via People Services department.
- Builds capability of HR BPs and People Managers in the region (train the trainers approach). - Facilitates change interventions within the region. - Keeps up to date on best practices in the areas of Talent Management, Learning & Development and Culture.
- Manage and coordinate the North American Rotational Program.
- Drive performance management cycle.
- Develop succession plans.
December 31, 2099
Full time/part time
Job requirements/Candidate profile
- Bachelor's degree ideally in Psychology, Management, Business Administration.
- Master degree preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant work experience, of which min. 3 years in Talent Management, Learning & Development or Culture roles.
- Experienced in diagnosing and assessing the needs of the customers and translating these into appropriate solutions.
- Ability to facilitate and effectively deliver training.
- Track record in successful project management of training program design, development & delivery.
- Ability to support change in the organization.
- Proven track record in identifying, selecting and commercially negotiating with external partners.
- Proven international orientation, cultural and D&I awareness.
- Working in a multinational matrix organization and having experience in a business in/outside of AkzoNobel is seen as a plus. - Fluent in English (our business language) and dominant regional language(s).
Key behavioural Competencies - Conceptual, analytical and result-oriented approach. - Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. - Professional presence and strong business acumen. - Customer oriented. - Influencing and problem solving capability. - Develops self and others. - Collaborative, engaging style.
As a leading coatings company AkzoNobel is proud to offer a competitive compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the health, wellness and financial security of our employees and their families. Benefits include group medical, dental and vision coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and much more.
Employment at AkzoNobel is contingent upon the successful completion of both pre-employment background checks and drug screening. All candidates hired must be able to provide proper documentation of their eligibility to work in the US.
AkzoNobel is an E-Verify Employer.
AkzoNobel is an Equal Opportunity Employer.