China, Shanghai, Shanghai
Business unit: Integrated Supply Chain
AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We’re experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we operate in over 80 countries and employ around 35,000 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high performance products and services our customers expect. For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com.
- The regional ALPS/CI/CD leader will lead /co-lead the ALPS deployment in the region.
- The regional ALPS/CI/CD leader will provide and consolidate regional input on the ALPS processes for further improvement projects / activities.
- The regional ALPS/CI/CD leader will be the main contact (key user) for all ALPS related topics in the region.
- The regional ALPS/CI/CD leader will lead regional ALPS maturity assessments.
- The regional ALPS/CI/CD leader will be part of the Global ALPS Improvement Council Procurement and will lead improvement initiatives.
- The regional ALPS/CI/CD leader will also support the Global Continuous Improvement Programs for the Procurement Function which will entail the improvements of our core and sub processes but also to lead large, complex and cross-functional projects.
- To achieve these objectives it will be necessary that this position continually benchmark industry best practices with the ambition of becoming the industry best practice standard.
- This position will be required to work closely with all procurement leaders to support their deployment of the procurement process and to ensure they are delivering the expected results.
- The regional ALPS/CI/CD leader will run CI expert level projects in the region or globally.
- The regional ALPS/CI/CD leader will support CI trainings in the region.
- The regional ALPS/CI/CD leader will run a CI workstream and coach all people in this workstream.
- The regional ALPS/CI/CD leader will identify regional CI projects in close cooperation with the regional Procurement director and the regional management team.
- The regional ALPS/CI/CD leader will give input to the competence development matrix from a regional perspective and will identify skill gaps and initiatives to resolve them.
- The regional ALPS/CI/CD leader will support the Global Competence Development Leader in setting up and rolling out trainings in the region.
December 31, 2099
Integrated Supply Chain
Full time/part time
Job requirements/Candidate profile
- Requirements for Job (education or experience required to be able to perform this job):
- University or Master degree level
- 5-10 years of Global Procurement and Integrated Supply Chain experience in a global landscape
- Change management and continuous experience in a multi-discipline, multi-cultural environment.
- Excellent communicator, both in communication with specialists and with main stakeholders
- Stress resistance, flexible, problem solving attitude
- Has an eye for improvement opportunities and solid though quick decision.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in applying continuous improvement tools such as Lean, Six Sigma or other continuous Improvement methodologies and tools or willingness to be trained in Lean Six Sigma (minimum Brown Belt level)
- Strong Project management experience
- Seen by others as credible, trustworthy, and open to new ideas
- Ability to form strong teamwork-based relationships within the organization and with internal customers and external partners & clients, can be convincing, compelling and inspirational; knows how to get things done without a hierarchical basis to work from; excellent relation management
- Capability and willingness to grow in the organization
- Familiar with ERP and Business Intelligence Systems
- Fluent in English and willing to travel